Sunday, September 27, 2009

HOLIDAY GIFT IDEA

It's been a while since I decorated tiles, but I've never stenciled on them before--until tonight. The script background was stamped with Chocolate Chip Craft ink and, after it dried, I used a stencil brush to tap Chocolate Chip Craft ink over Stampin' Up!'s gorgeous "Kind Thoughts Brocade" stencil. I applied foam feet to the back of each coaster, and I still need to spray sealant on them. Take a close look at the tag. I used the brand new "Merry" Embosslit to cut the tag, and the trees and bird are from the "Merry Details" Sizzlits die. Do you see the pretty shimmer???? I brushed/tapped Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint all over the Whisper White tag, and I used my Shimmer Mist (created with the Shimmer Paint) to spray a hint of sparkle on the die-cut pieces.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Regina, this is a great gift or party take away gift. Really classy.