Friday, October 23, 2009

HAPHAZARDLY "MOVING CIRCLE"

So I've seen pictures and read instructions. I've even re-read instructions, and (not to toot my own horn) I'm quite skilled at creating projects from instructions, many without pictures! For some reason, I am having the same issue with my moving circle cards--the brad isn't securely holding the two circles in place. I wonder if it's because I keep doing the same wrong thing. Ha! This is actually my second attempt at a finished card, and it is NOT perfect--close, but not perfect. This is probably my last attempt at creating a moving circle card, and that's why
I wanted to go ahead and share it. It's a fun idea for an interactive card, and I really like my idea of using snowflakes on the top circle and a snowman on the bottom circle. Deciding how to decorate the two circles is kind of challenging! If you try one of these cards, show me your success so I can celebrate with you! ;-) ETA: Stampin' Up! products used to create this card include Brocade Blue and Whisper White card stock, "Flowers" brads, Round Tab punch, Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Aqua Painter, Blender Pen, markers, Scallop Circles die & Big Shot, "Snow Buddies" and "Snow Swirled" stamp sets, Bashful Blue, Ballet Blue, Brocade Blue and Night of Navy ink, and a Stampin' Sponge.

No comments: