Tuesday, October 27, 2009

HOPE FOR A CURE

Feast your eyes upon this project that I created for a contest. For a while now, I've had a note stuck between the keys of my keyboard to remind me of the contest, but today was THE day to get it done. The problem was having no idea of what to make. It had to be something pink in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness, and this meant that I had to inventory all of my schtuff to decide what I wanted to use. Stampin' Up! products used to create this project include Very Vanilla, Blush Blossom, and Chocolate Chip card stock, "Medallion" background stamp, "Wonderful Words II" (retired) stamp set, Champagne Mist shimmer paint, Scallop Circle punch, hemp twine, Big Shot, slit punch, Heart to Heart punch, Stampin' Sponges, Stampin' Dimensionals, and Very Vanilla jumbo brad. ETA: There's been a little confusion about this project, so I've added a new picture with a view of the side so you can see that it's a box with a handle. ;-) The colored line around the edge of pictures sometimes can be misleading. Sorry about that.

1 comment:

haleycgk said...

Beautiful! I love the texture on the ribbons.