Thursday, November 26, 2009

DIE-CUT NATIVITY SCENE


HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!  My husband is prepping the grill for marinated steak and chicken, and the potatoes are baking in the oven.  The vegetable dish is still being planned in my head and, so far, it looks like our dessert will be Oreo cookies.  Not a traditional Thanksgiving meal, but we three do not need a big turkey, nor do any of us really care for it.  Since my sister and I both celebrate November birthdays, our family doesn't get together for a Thanksgiving meal.  Christmas will be our next big thing!  I've been moving things around in the stamp room today, but I had to take a moment to play.  For some reason, I want to play with everything I pick up!  I hope you enjoy the holiday tunes that I added to my blog last night.  Some of them are the same as last year's, but I added a few new ones, too.  Drop me a line and let me know how you like the music and if there are any songs you think I should try to find!

No comments: