Wednesday, December 9, 2009

"LOVE BANDIT" STRIKES AGAIN

I can't remember the name of the fold used to create the designer paper window,  but this card was inspired by my friend (Laura) who sent me a card recently with a similar fold.  This is another square card (can't seem to stay away from them) with a little "sentiment overhang."  Featured on this card are two images from Stampin' Up!'s "Love Bandit" stamp set and "Sending Love" designer paper.  Both of these products are coming soon in the Occasions mini catalog.  In this picture, you can see a hint of the glittery sparkle on the designer paper.  I also used Stampin' Up!'s "Finial Press" embossing folder, which had been altered.  The part of the folder that embossed the card had actually been cut away from the remainder of the folder which makes it perfect for selectively embossing a portion of any project.  This card also features Stampin' Up!'s "Top Note" Sizzix die, Heart to Heart, Small Oval, Large Oval, 1-1/4" Square, and 1-3/8" Square punches.

1 comment:

postcardgirl said...

I love this layout - can you give me an idea of how to create the dp explosion part?