Friday, December 4, 2009

"VERY VINTAGE" STAMPIN' AROUND WHEEL

While putting things away to prep for my scrapbook club this evening, I picked up Stampin' Up!'s new "Very Vintage" wheel (another new product from the upcoming Occasions mini catalog) and took it for a spin!  You can't see very much of it on this project, but it's very pretty . . . and very vintage.  I like the "collage-y" look about it!  Colors used for this mini milk carton (is this die on your wish list yet or what) are Very Vanilla and Perfect Plum.  Stampin' Up! doesn't sell Perfect Plum taffeta ribbon, but I used the Perfect Plum marker to color a snippet of Very Vanilla taffeta ribbon to knot around the silver library clip.  I think the marker did a great job of coloring the ribbon, and it matches my project perfectly!  As you can see, I also used the new Scallop Trim Border punch on this project.

No comments: