Saturday, January 16, 2010

"MATCHBOX DIE" VALENTINE BOX


This is one of the easiest and quickest projects that I've made in a while--truly, a no-fuss treat!  There are many ways a person could choose to decorate it, but I kept it simple.  To create this box, I used Stampin' Up!'s Real Red, Pretty in Pink, and Whisper White card stock, Heart to Heart punch, and Matchbox XL die.  The labels (under the hearts) are two of the three labels on the die--how handy is that?????  The Matchbox die cuts three different labels, the box, and a sleeve for the box.  On my project, I cut the sleeve to form a lid and then cut a "V" in the front of the box (because I forgot to punch a semi-circle prior to assembly) to make the box easier to open.  If you can't think of a better reason to buy the Matchbox die, then this superdeeduper EASY box is reason enough!

No comments: