Thursday, April 29, 2010

RAZZLEBERRY "ELEMENTS OF STYLE"

Okay.  That's it!  I'm in love with this "Elements of Style" stamp set and can't believe I considered not buying it!  Just look at how pretty this pocket envelope turned out!  I used "Elements of Style" on Mamaw C's birthday card and then needed an envelope of some sort for it.  Since I'll be hand-delivering the card (which is oversized), I decided the quickest and easiest envelope would be this pocket.  I absolutely LOVE how it turned out!  The same images are stamped all over the back of the envelope.  I used Rich Razzleberry and Sahara Sand ink to stamp the images.  Look for the stamp set in Stampin' Up!'s "Summer" mini catalog, which should be online HERE on Saturday, May 1.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Love it!! Thanks for the inspiration to use this set.