Wednesday, April 28, 2010

SCENTSY DEALS



“ABC’s” is Scentsy’s April “Warmer of the Month,” and the time to order it at a 10% discount is drawing to a close. Until the end of April, the price of this mid-size warmer is only $22.50!




“Nature’s Haven” is Scentsy’s Warmer of the Month for May, and isn’t it precious??? Several people have already asked about ordering this full-size warmer, and I will be placing an order for them this weekend! If you would like to purchase this warmer at a 10% discount beginning on May 1, let me know! It’s only $27.00! For an additional $13, you can choose THREE of Scentsy’s wickless, leadless, flameless “candles” to use with the warmer! If you’d like additional information about Scentsy products, click on the Scentsy picture in the top right corner of my blog OR send me an email!  FYI:  If you want to be sure to have this warmer in time for Mother's Day, you can order it (on May 1) directly from my WEB SITE.  Let me know if you need help choosing a few scents to go with it!

No comments: