Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A SNEAK PEEK AT SOME NEW PRODUCTS

Whew!  I finally had a chance to make a card--and to use a couple of brand new Stampin' Up! products that you'll find in the "Summer" mini catalog.  One of the new, fun products is "builder wheels."  There are several wheel designs that can be mixed, matched, and used together with a "spindle and spacers" product.  For my card, I used the "Thoughtful Friend" and "Bees & Blossoms" wheels and, as you can tell, I had a spacer between them so I could have a place for my ribbon and sentiment.  Additional Stampin' Up! products used to create this card include Pink Passion, Whisper White, and Only Orange card stock, Pink Passion and Only Orange ink and markers, Large and Scallop Oval punches, and the Trio Flower punch to create a faux embossed background.

1 comment:

Laura Lipe, Pisgah Forest, NC said...

I LOVE how you used these new smaller wheels. What a great card!! I hope this is one of my swaps from you!!!!
Smiles, Laura