Sunday, May 2, 2010

SEED PACKET CARD

The inspiration for this card came totally from another Stampin' Up! demonstrator, Judi Marshall.  I created my "seed packet" using Microsoft Publisher and then added the flowers to it.  To create the flowers, I used Judi's instructions and Stampin' Up!'s Butterfly punch, dampened the punched butterflies, crumpled them, unfolded them, and then folded them in half and shaped them into flowers.  I used the Big Shot and the "Little Leaves" Sizzlits die for the leafy stem, to which I adhered the flowers.  Other Stampin' Up! products used include So Saffron, Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, and Certainly Celery card stock, Distressing Tool, grosgrain ribbon, Square Lattice embossing folder ("Summer" mini catalog), and Eyelet Border punch.

2 comments:

Laura Lipe, Pisgah Forest, NC said...

You do such beautiful work--so much detail. This is gorgeous!! I love it. Smiles, Laura

janetwmarks said...

LOVE this card! beautiful!!