Tuesday, June 29, 2010

"GREENHOUSE GALA" SLIDER

Unless I change my mind between now and July 16th, this is going to be one of the projects at my Inkerbelles' class.  I LOVE this interactive card, and anyone who receives one of these will also love it!  I have to admit that my first one took forever, the second one took a good little while, but the third one took about 10 minutes.  As a matter of fact, I was finished so quickly that I had to double-check to make sure it wasn't inside-out, backward, or something! 
Stampin' Up! products used to create this card include BRAND NEW and GORGEOUS "Greenhouse Gala" designer paper, "Dreams du Jour" stamp set, Heart to Heart punch, Scallop Trim corner punch, and 1/4" Chocolate Chip ribbon.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

This one def looks like it will be worth the effort! I loved the cards we did in June - especially the shabby-chic vintage card