Sunday, June 27, 2010

INKED & SHABBY "ARTISTIC ETCHINGS"

It's been a while since I last created something--really created something--and I'll be honest . . . my creative spirit just now seems to be trickling back to me.  Still, as much as I really like this brand new stamp set ("Artistic Etchings") and Stampin' Up!'s new "Newsprint" designer paper, I still felt a bit challenged to create with them.  Only part of my pre-ordered items from the new catalog have arrived, and I suppose that's a good thing because too many new things overwhelm me.  I can't seem to do much more than look at them.  But then . . . around 2:00 this morning, I opened my brand new Early Espresso and Marina Mist ink pads and made this card.  Other Stampin' Up! products used include the Scallop Trim border punch, natural hemp twine, metallic brads, and Crumb Cake (formerly known as Kraft), Early Espresso, and Marina Mist card stock.

No comments: