Monday, August 30, 2010

A NOTE FOR MY VISITORS

Now is a perfect time for me to let you know that ALL of your visits and comments are (and have always been) very appreciated.  Since starting this blog, it's been my goal (and pleasure) to frequently add new project posts; however, my family is in the midst of a crisis that takes top priority at the moment.  This means that my stamp room will be here when I return--and I hope that you will, too.  For those of you who visit often, you've probably begun to wonder "Where IS that girl????" I am going to do my best to have a project for this week's "Feminine Friday's," but that might not work out.  Just wanted to let you know that I haven't abandoned my blog . . . I just haven't had time to work out the inks lately.  ;-) 

1 comment:

Created By You said...

Very well stated Regina.. comments are always appreciated by us bloggers :) and Family must come first! Look forward to your next post!
Sharon Field aka Created By You