Saturday, September 11, 2010

"JUST BELIEVE"

On Monday, I'm taking my grandmother to her quilt class where they will be celebrating the birthday of one of her good friends.  Even though she probably has a birthday card that she could give to Elizabeth, I wanted to make a special one for her.  Maybe it was just my excuse to do some stamping.  ;-)  Stampin' Up! products used to create this card include "Just Believe" and "Teeny Tiny Wishes" stamp sets, Scallop Square Sizzix die, Scallop Oval Frame Sizzix die, white gel pen, flat-back pearls, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, and Whisper White card stock, Word Window and Modern Label punches, and retired striped grosgrain ribbon.  Monika Davis shared a card today on one of the demo groups where she had the same stamped image in the scallop oval frame, and I fell in love with it.  I needed that inspiration from her, too!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Elizabeth is sure to love this card Regina. I especially love what you did with the gel pen.