Thursday, December 23, 2010

ORNAMENT CARD

My husband called from work today to say that he needed a Christmas card for a co-worker.  Since I had already signed, sealed, and mailed all of the holiday cards that I had made, I had the pressure pleasure of "having" to play with stamps and stuff.  I can't take full credit for the idea of the ornaments--I saw a card recently that was made by another demonstrator, and I loved the easy peasy circle-punched ornaments.  For my card, I used the following Stampin' Up! products:  Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Pink Pirouette, and Whisper White card stock, 1-3/8" circle punch, Brushed Silver card stock, Scallop Oval and Wide Oval punches, clear rhinestone, "Priceless" and "All Holidays" stamp sets, Square Lattice embossing folder, white taffeta ribbon, and Eyelet Border punch.  Of course, I have plenty of holiday cards on my card trees (for display), but I totally enjoyed the opportunity to finally make this ornament card.  This card was so quick to make and would have been a perfect choice for my assembly-line card production. 

1 comment:

Wanda said...

Great card REgina - I think it's great you suddently remembered this card and was able to put it together. Love the DSP too.