Saturday, January 15, 2011

A BUTTERFLY, A BUG, AND A BOX

Sometime last year, I was able (via Facebook) to reconnect with a few of my friends from college.  One of them is having a birthday on Sunday, so I designed this butterfly card for her using my Gypsy and the "Serenade" cartridge. 

I'd like to also share this Valentine gable box that I created this evening.  For this project, I used the "Spring Holiday Cards" cartridge.

I don't know if I'll post any projects over the weekend, but be sure to come back on Monday for my "Make-It-Snappy" card! 


3 comments:

Sue Duffy said...

Gorgeous butterfly, Regina!

Julie said...

These look awesome! The fun you are going to have with your Gypsy!

Laurie said...

Great Butterfly card. Love your color combo. Do you have a cut file you would be willing to share?