Saturday, January 1, 2011

CUT-IN-CUT TECHNIQUE

I love learning and experimenting with techniques, and I think this is one that I'll teach at my class this month.  I have been having the most fun with Stampin' Up!'s brand new "Clearly for You" stamp set.  I love it even more than I thought I would!  The three birds are from that set, and the small tag image is from "Tiny Tags."  I have to admit that, at a glance, this card reminds me of the "Bonanza" TV show and how the show began with fire burning a hole through a map.  If the link works, you can see the Bonanza theme song HERE.  I used to love that show--I'm not sure if it's because my daddy was in charge of the TV and it was the only show to watch or if I truly enjoyed it.  Other Stampin' Up! products featured on this card include "Newsprint" designer paper, Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake, and Basic Black card stock, Early Espresso ribbon, linen thread, Square Lattice embossing folder, and oval punches. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Will you be proving any instuction for the technique?