Monday, January 10, 2011

MAKE-IT-SNAPPY MONDAY

Today's MISM project is a transparency card, which can be a bit tricky to photograph.  Making the card is easy, though!  Stampin' Up! recently gave demonstrators one sheet of the "Love Impressions" rub-ons (from the Occasions mini catalog), so I chose to use a few of the images on my card.  The clouds and heart-shaped balloon were placed on the front of the transparent card, as was the bottom border of Real Red and Whisper White card stock.  On the back panel of the inside of the card, I used mini glue dots to adhere a folded 3" x 6" piece of Brushed Silver card stock, which will be used to hide the message and signature of the sender.  On the front of the silver card stock, I placed the XOXO rub-ons.  Other Stampin' Up! products used to create this card include the Pinking Hearts Border punch and Basic Gray satin ribbon.  Be sure to click on the photo for a larger view.  Let me know what you think about the MISM logo that my son designed for me!  I love it . . . thanks Chad!!!

No comments: