Saturday, February 19, 2011

"SENSE OF TIME" TWISTED EASEL

I had a class last night--with my "Inkerbelles"--and I have the best time with these ladies!!!  Clearly, my philosophy is . . . if you don't come to enjoy fellowship and friendship, wish to have a good time, plan to relax and laugh, check your cares at the door (or discuss them with the other 'belles), or wish to take a fair amount of abuse from me, then you have mistakenly taken the seat belonging to a true Inkerbelle!  As a demonstrator, I have never "worked" the business . . . I do what I do because I enjoy it, I have a good time, and the fun has a sneaky way of providing for my hobby.  The card pictured here was one of our projects last night, and isn't it a fun little fold?  I will be the first to admit that I don't make a lot of masculine cards--they're always challenging--but Stampin' Up!'s "Sense of Time" stamp set is one that would appeal to the men and, in case you haven't noticed, it begs to be "vintage'd up" as well.  Other Stampin' Up! products used to create this card include Naturals Ivory, Marina Mist, and Early Espresso card stock, "First Edition" designer paper, Square Lattice embossing folder, Stampin' Dimensionals, and an assortment of punches.  Be sure to check back on Monday for my "Make-It-Snappy-Monday" project!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Incredible card Regina! The colors, the details, the folds, ALL fabulous.

Debbie Martin said...

I love this card. My ladies really enjoyed making the easel card that was a scalloped circle, so now a twisted one...
www.cleverandcute.blogspot.com