Sunday, March 13, 2011

"GREENHOUSE GALA" BLOSSOM PETALS

One of my least used punches has been Stampin' Up!'s Blossom Petals, but I put it to use today and really like the result!  All of the petals and leaves that make up the flower were cut with that punch.  The flower petals were sponged with Daffodil Delight and More Mustard ink, embossed (with embossing folders), assembled, and topped off with a Summer Sun corduroy brad (from the Clearance Rack).  Other Stampin' Up! products used to create this card include Whisper White and Pear Pizzazz card stock, "Teeny Tiny Wishes" stamp set, Butterfly and Small Oval punches, Sizzix Top Note die, "Greenhouse Gala" designer paper, pearls, and linen thread.

1 comment:

Scrappywonder said...

I love this card!! it has got to be one of the very BEST "greenhouse gala" cards yet!!! I have this paper pack & haul it out, shake my head & put it back, BUT now, I will haul it out & CASE your card!!! thanks for sharing!!! R ;)