Thursday, March 31, 2011

IT'S MY 7TH FUN-IVERSARY

Today is a special day . . . an anniversary.  Seven years ago, I became a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  I can still remember my excitement about showing others how easy it is to create cards and gift items with stamps, but I can also remember that I had a lot to learn and a lot of supplies to purchase.  It was so frustrating when I'd find a technique that I wanted to try, but I didn't have all of the items needed.  I thought that I would never have "everything," but I think I just about have it now . . . except for all of the new stuff.  It was almost a year before I had my first workshop, and I am happy to say that some of those first customers are still customers but, better still, they're like sisters to me.  In honor of my anniversary, I used Stampin'  Up!'s My Digital Studio software to design this "bliss" card because that is a good description of my seven-year association with Stampin' Up!  Becoming a demonstrator is one of the best things that a shy girl like me ever did for herself.  I still am not comfortable when all eyes are on me (at workshops, classes, etc.), but the friendships I've made along the way have been awesome!  My demoship has been rewarding and fun, it has paved the way for my hobby to support itself, and that's why today I celebrate my 7th FUN-iversary!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Congrats my cherished Friend! You've sure taught me a lot and I thank you for your creativity and endless talent.
Julie xx

Patrice H said...

"Congratulation" Lucky number 7 I'm so glad you stuck around your work is inspirational!

TIONYA B said...

Happy Fun-iversary!! :)
Have a blessed day!!