Wednesday, March 9, 2011

PATRIOTIC BACKGROUNDS

Recently, I saw a project by Michelle Zindorf with a patriotic background (hers, of course, looked better than mine), but I absolutely loved it and wanted to see if I could create one.  The card featuring the truck of apples was my third attempt, but I decided to use the patriotic silhouette image (from the retired "Thankful Thoughts" stamp set) on one of the background attempts that I had pushed to the side.   Stampin' Up! products used to create these cards  include Soft Suede, Night of Navy, Bravo Burgundy, Very Vanilla, and Cherry Cobbler card stock, Night of Navy, Bravo Burgundy, Soft Suede, Early Espresso, White Craft, and Basic Black ink, Stampin' Sponges, jumbo eyelets, "Countryside" and "Starstruck" stamp sets, gold brads, and Crop-a-Dile.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Regina, I LOVE your work! I don't think you realize how much an inspiration you are to me. I am so NOT creative, and you get me believin' that I am!