Wednesday, March 16, 2011

YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN IT IN COLOR

Last night, I started working on this two-page layout using Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio software.  The theme for this layout was inspired by and is a spin-off of Jamey Johnson's "In Color" song, and you can see the music video HERE.  I love black and white photos, so I converted the ones on my layout to B&W.  This layout, I think, shows my sister's love for her oldest granddaughter, Malena.  Aren't the pictures great????  On page two, I added the color photo to the designer paper options in the MDS software so that I could fill the heart shape with the photo.  That's just one of the many fun things that one can accomplish with MDS!!!  If you'd like to see a larger picture of the pages, just click on them. 

1 comment:

catscrafts said...

Beautiful...simple...elegant...very nice!