Wednesday, April 20, 2011

EASY EASTER WISHES

Last week, the $15 grab bag that I ordered from Stampin' Up! arrived.  After a few days, I decided to lay out all of the items on a table and challenge myself to create something with them.  I knew that I needed to make a few simple Easter cards, and I managed to pick a few pieces to create these cards.  The Elegant Eggplant and Very Vanilla card stock was already cut and ready to use, I had five strips of 1/4" Old Olive grosgrain ribbon and, of course, those awesome felt flowers!  I added the Pumpkin Pie card stock to the inside of the cards, and I also added the dotted designer paper, which is from my huge stash of retired paper.  These cards were a snap to make, and I was quite pleased with how they turned out.  I should put together my own grab bags of retired Stampin' Up! product and, on occasion, choose a bag and challenge myself to create something with the contents. 

No comments: