Saturday, May 7, 2011

"BLOOMIN' BEAUTIFUL" SYMPATHY

Well, my husband thought that the "Just Believe" sympathy card (two posts down) was a little too fancy, complicated, and "busy," so I designed this one instead using Stampin' Up!'s "Bloomin' Beautiful" stamp set.  Each time I see the name of this set on my stamp shelf, I realize that I still love it as much as ever--it is one of the best, and mine shows the inky stains of how much it is (and has been) loved.  Other Stampin' Up! products used to create this card include "Teeny Tiny Wishes" stamp set (another favorite), Framed Tulips and Square Lattice embossing folders, aqua painter, So Saffron and Mellow Moss ink, Daffodil Delight, Always Artichoke, and Whisper White card stock, oval punches, and ribbon.  Inside the card, I stamped (and shadow-stamped) more So Saffron flowers.

No comments: