Friday, May 6, 2011

FLOWER FOLDS FOR "FREESTYLE FRIDAYS"

Oh, what fun it was to make this card!  With her Freestyle Fridays post last week, Julie issued a mission for me to make a card like hers, using the same colors, but add a stamped image and sentiment.  From the start, I was unable to fulfill the mission because I didn't have any Groovy Guava card stock.  Instead, I used Peach Parfait.  The other colors used are Baja Breeze for the sentiment (leaf), True Thyme, and Whisper White.  The stamp sets that I used are "Happy Greetings" from Stampin' Up!'s Summer mini catalog, and "Itty Bitty Bits" for the smallest center on the flower.  Other Stampin' Up! products used to create this card include the Elegant Bouquet embossing folder, rhinestone jewels, 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Scallop Trim Border, Scallop Oval, 1" Circle, 1-1/4" Circle, and Itty Bitty Shapes punches and, of course, the Sizzix Flower Folds die.  I hope Julie will issue more missions like this in the future because it's quite easy to create a card when the design has already been created!  Ha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great card Regina, I have to say I like your colors better shhhhhhh don't let Julie know.

Betty H