Friday, May 13, 2011

"FREESTYLE FRIDAYS" WITH JULIE

Pictured to the right is the sneak peek photo that Julie shared with me of her Freestyle Fridays project.  The colors look pretty, and I can tell that it's a floral project but, other than that, we'll have to visit her blog to learn more.  Hopefully, she has been able to upload the post to her blog about this project.  Unfortunately, Blogger has been acting up for the past 24 hours and has managed to lose the post and pictures of the heritage album that I put up yesterday or the day before.  ARGH!!!!!!!!!  Anyway, don't forget to visit Julie's blog to see her project in full.  Yesterday, I used Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio software to design the signature blip for my blog posts, but I'm not sure if I will use it all the time.  I love the fact that I was able to design it to coordinate with my blog banner, and would love to hear what you think about it.  Patty Bennett has been using an MDS-designed signature for her blog posts, shared a tutorial of the design process, and inspired me to create one of my own.

ETA:  Blogger found the post about my heritage album!!  WOOHOO!!!!!  Thank you, Blogspot!!!!

No comments: