Saturday, May 21, 2011

AN "M" FOR CAMPBELL'S 2ND BIRTHDAY

Today was my great-nephew, Campbell's, 2nd birthday party at Dan Nicholas Park in Salisbury.  What a beautiful day for a party!  I was afraid that it would be too hot, but we were under a shelter in a wooded area that seemed to have been temperature-controlled just for me!  ;-)  After my class last night, it occurred to me that I hadn't made a birthday card for Campbell, so I worked as quickly as possible to get this one made before going to bed.  I used the Gypsy to design this shaped card, which was cut with the Cricut.  I love this little mouse, even though in real life I refer to the real critters as "m's"--can hardly ever make myself say the word.  There are cats in our neighborhood and, every now and then, one of them (or some other animal, which I don't want to think about) will leave a dead "m" on the sidewalk or driveway, and the sight will make me turn around and go back in the house until the critter has disappeared.  Yuck!!!!!!!!!  Paper "m's" are a different story . . . they're just cute! 

No comments: