Monday, May 9, 2011

"SUNNY GARDEN" CD FOLDER ALBUM

This cute little album is a work in progress, and it began with two CD folders, which I joined with a card stock binding.  There are two handy pockets built into the construction of the folders, which can be used for additional stamped/decorative inserts to add interest to the album.  I used Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio software to design the cover, which I printed and layered onto So Saffron card stock and added the punched, layered, and embossed butterflies.  The "moments" title was also printed from a My Digital Studio design, layered onto a Decorative Label punched Old Olive piece of card stock that I embossed with the Square Lattice embossing folder.  I used Crystal Effects to adhere the rectangle glass fragment to the title, and I added rhinestone jewels to the butterfly.  Throughout the album, I have repeated the use of "Sunny Garden" designer paper, which coordinates perfectly to the paper used in the My Digital Studio cover design. 

No comments: