Saturday, June 25, 2011

"FABULOUS FRIEND"

I have a quick and easy little dilly to share today.  I reached into my stash of card stock that needs to be sorted and filed (not gonna happen), and I found this Pear Pizzazz card.  I used the Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer punch on a strip of Tempting Turquoise card stock, and cut apart the two borders for my card, which were adhered to the back of a strip of Whisper White card stock.  I lightly sponged Tempting Turquoise ink on some of the paper daisies, which are held together with a glimmer brad.  The sentiment is from Stampin' Up!'s "Oval All" stamp set, and I used an aqua painter to color it with Pear Pizzazz and Tempting Turquoise ink.  The daisies and sentiment were adhered to a strip of "Square Lattice" embossed Pear Pizzazz card stock, and the card was finished off with ribbon.  The inspiration for this card comes from the box sample on page 17 (top left) in the brand new Idea Book & Catalog.  Stampin' Up! did a great job with the project ideas in the new catalog, and there are many great layouts and color combos to inspire!

No comments: