Thursday, June 2, 2011

KICKIN' OFF MY "BLOSSOM BOUQUET TRIPLE LAYER PUNCH" SERIES

For the month of June, each of my Make-It-Snappy-Monday projects will feature Stampin' Up!'s Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer punch, so I thought I would kick off the series with this quick card.  To be quite honest, I was hesitant to order the triple layer punches, thinking that they weren't very versatile, but was I ever wrong!  Just wait until I show you some of the ways you can use the punched blossoms to dress up your projects.  All of the products used to create this card are from Stampin' Up! and include the In Color Patterns Pack (level 1 hostess option), Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz, Baja Breeze, and Whisper White card stock, linen thread, Spiral Border punch (which I just found out is retiring), "Teeny Tiny Wishes" stamp set (this is a must-have stamp set), rhinestone jewel, Itty Bitty Shapes punch and, of course, that gorgeous little button.  Incidentally, I'm expecting the delivery of a Stampin' Up! order today, and can you guess what I will be getting?  Yep!  BUTTONS!!!!!!  If you'd like to order any Stampin' Up! products and/or view the retiring products, click on the "SHOP 24 HOURS" button in the right sidebar on my blog to go to my Stampin' Up! web site.  From there, click the "SHOP NOW" button in the top right corner, and it will take you to the online store where you will find the "LAST CHANCE" link to retiring products in the left sidebar.  It's quite simple, really, but let me know if you have any problems.

No comments: