Monday, June 6, 2011

MAKE-IT-SNAPPY-MONDAY

Today begins my project series featuring Stampin' Up!'s Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer punch, and I'm excited to share some creative and fun uses for the punched blossoms.  This floral notepad is a great little gift item that someone showed to me recently, and I liked it so much that I wanted to make one.  The green and yellow parts of the floral center came from the Blossom Bouquet punch, as did the vellum butterfly.  My friend, Laura Lipe, first showed me the butterfly, and isn't it clever?  Other Stampin' Up! products used to create this project include:  Concord Crush, Peach Parfait,So Saffron, Whisper White, Vellum, and Pear Pizzazz card stock, Square Lattice embossing folder, Brights designer button, linen thread, "Notably Ornate" stamp set, Jewelry Tag punch, pearl jewels, Scallop Circle punch, assorted ribbon, and Sizzix Fun Flowers die.  For the remainder of the month, my MISM projects will feature fun and clever ways to use the punched blossoms, so don't forget to come back!  If you'd like to order the punch, you can do so HERE.  It's one of the many great products found in the Summer mini catalog.  Don't forget to take a look at the "Last Chance" and "Clearance Rack" products while you're shopping!  ;-)

No comments: