Thursday, September 29, 2011

A FEW WORDS ABOUT MY FALL BANNER

For a couple of days now, I have been wanting to use My Digital Studio to design a Fall banner/header for my blog, and today was the day to get it done!  Listed below are the Stampin' Up! digital images that I used to design the banner and library card at the bottom of posts:

Stamp Brush Sets:  Hand-Penned Holiday, Torn Edges, Hello Doily, Best Wishes & More
Designer Paper:  Spice Cake
Punches:  Scallop Oval, Tag, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border, Eyelet Border
Accessories:  Baker's Twine, In Color (Pool Party) button, antique brad, Staples & Stitching, Crochet Trim, and Limited Edition Embellishments Designer Kit

The library card is from the Limited Edition Embellishments designer kit, and it has a great little selection of cards, tags, and labels, and I love their distressed appearance.

Have I told you lately that I {heart} My Digital Studio?  Stampin' Up! releases new digital downloads every Tuesday.  All of the downloads can be found on my web site when you click the "Shop Now" button (in the top right corner).  A window will open and, on the right side of the window, you'll see the newest downloads.  The program itself is easy to use, and I use it way more than I ever thought I would!  If you don't yet own it, you are missing out!!!!!

1 comment: