Thursday, October 13, 2011

"FOREVER YOUNG" . . . DIGITAL STYLE

When I first saw the "Forever Young" digital stamp brush set in the Stampin' Up! catalog, I knew that it would be one of my first "new catalog" purchases.  The reason that I really wanted this one in digital form is because I could make the frame and tree/swing image the size needed for just about any project.  Those two images are so pretty!  It's kind of hard to tell from the picture, but I used a drop-shadow effect (in My Digital Studio) on the image which gives a slight tea-stained appearance.  After printing my digital project and getting the card assembled, I used a clip (from Clips Assortment, p. 197 in the Stampin' Up! catalog) to hold the stamped tag, which is from the "Pretty Postage" stamp set.  Additional Stampin' Up! products used to create this card include Postage punch, Scallop Square punch, and ribbon.

No comments: