Friday, October 7, 2011

"FREESTYLE FRIDAYS"


It's time for another installment of Freestyle Fridays and my completion of yet another mission from Julie.  Last week, she challenged me to create a project using designer paper and a fence.  I have to admit that this mission kind of stumped me, but I definitely enjoy her missions!  When I finished this card, I wasn't pleased that I had only used a tiny piece of designer paper on the owl's belly, so I decided to add a pleated ruffle to the left side of the card.  Stampin' Up! products used to create this project include River Rock, Early Espresso, Always Artichoke, and Very Vanilla card stock, "Spice Cake" designer paper, My Digital Studio (for the sentiment from the "Piece of Poison" stamp brush set), Modern Label and Owl Builder punches, rhinestone jewels, Chocolate Chip ribbon, and a 1-3/8" punched circle (mask) for the moon.  I used sponges to color the background using More Mustard, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, and Always Artichoke inks.

No comments: