Sunday, October 9, 2011

SCARY & SWEET

I'm getting ready to go to a family reunion today, but I thought I'd share a fun Halloween treat that was one of the planned projects for my Inkerbelles' class last month.  We used some really fun Stampin' Up! products to create this festive treat which include the brand new Simply Scored scoring tool,  designer buttons (yum!), "Frightful Sight" designer paper, "Dark & Dreary" and "Grateful Greetings" stamp sets, linen thread, Dazzling Details, Basic Black and Cajun Craze card stock, and a glimmer brad.

3 comments:

Ellen said...

Regina,
I LOVE your Halloween treat holder!Would you share the basic measurements; would love to case it. Ellen

Regina Andari - workinouttheinks.blogspot.com said...

Thank you, Ellen. The long sides of the 5x7 card stock are scored at 1" and 7"; the short sides are scored at 3" and 4". A separate piece of card stock (that stands higher than the box) was cut to fit.

Ellen said...

Thanks Regina! (It seemed to work better if I scored the 5x7 at 1" & 6" on the 5" side and at 3 & 4 on the 7" side.) I check out your blog often and enjoy your versatility with your projects. Ellen