Saturday, November 5, 2011

THAT SWEET JULIE

On Thursday, as I headed out to visit my parents and grandmother, I checked the mailbox, which was full since I hadn't checked it for two days.  I had to stop for gas and, while waiting for the fill-up, I looked through the mountain of mail and noticed a fat envelope from Julie.  That sweet friend of mine sent me this beautiful card--complete with dimension, texture, shimmer, and glitter--and a Lady Antebellum CD!!!  I was so excited that she had done such a sweet thing for me and equally excited to have something new to listen to all the way to Mocksville!  Stampin' Up! has opened the door to many forms of happiness for me, but the friendships are the BEST.  I was excited to get the card from Julie before I even saw the CD, so take it from me . . . if you ever think that a card just doesn't seem like "enough" to send to someone, think again.  A card tells someone that you were thinking of them and that they are special to you.  Make someone's day and send a card!  Thank you, Julie, again for making my day!

1 comment:

Julie said...

You're the SWEET one :) Glad it made your day a little extra special xx