Friday, December 9, 2011

"APOTHECARY ART" & NEW FRAMELITS!!!!

Woohoo!!!!!  My Occasions mini preorder arrived today and O-M-G . . . what fun!!!!  This is the first project that I made with some of my new goodies.  It's a shaped card and, if you've been following my blog for a while, you know how I {heart} shaped cards.  I used brand new Framelits dies to cut the card (which is hinged on the side), the Rose Red layer (sorry . . . the colors are off on this overcast day), and the smaller stamped layer.  Start digging under cushions and racing children to pick up coins in parking lots because there are some awesome new products coming soon.  The stamped image is from a new stamp set, "Apothecary Art," which coordinates with the dies that I used.  I used a combination of ink, aqua painter and believe it or not, Stampin' Pastels to color my stamped image.  And yes, I used the Square Lattice embossing folder on the Rose Red layer.  Sadly, I have to go shopping this evening and leave my new goodies, but I'll definitely be sharing more new product sneak peeks as I get a chance to play.

No comments: