Tuesday, January 3, 2012

HOW I STORE MY FRAMELITS & EDGELITS


Stampin' Up!'s new dies (Framelits and Edgelits) are packaged in a nice, sturdy snap-closure envelope-style packet, but I decided to use the clear stamp cases to store mine.  I used the computer to create spine labels and photocopies from the Occasions mini catalog to decorate the front of the cases.  Magnetic sheets were another very handy Stampin' Up! product that I used in the organization process.  For the Edgelits, I used Basic Black card stock to create a pocket/band to store the "Adorning Accents" embossing folders.  I really like having both the dies and coordinating embossing folders in the same case!
 

5 comments:

Tammy Q Howell said...

Smart lady! Love your idea to store those and to store the matching products together!

StampinWithTara said...

So CLEVER of you to use the magnet strip! I'm soooooo totally stealing this idea! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! And when we show it to our customers, they will want to purchase both since it is presented as a set! Thank you for sharing!

Debbie said...

I like your new banner!

Ariel said...

As usual, you're too clever. I've seen the DVD case used to store the dies with the magnet sheets. Now you stepped it up with the storage of the embossing folders, too.
Thank you so much for sharing all these wonderful tips with us, Regina!