Monday, January 9, 2012

"MAKE-IT-SNAPPY-MONDAY" WITH A CAKE POP!

Have you caught the cake pop rage like me?  One of my Christmas gifts to myself was a Babycakes cake pop maker, and I made an assortment of these cuties to have on hand this weekend and decided to use one for my MISM project . . . this cute little birthday tag.  I recently purchased Stampin' Up!'s "Easy Events" stamp set, and I'm loving it!  I stamped the cupcake image with Black StazOn ink onto watercolor paper and used an aqua painter and ink pads (Certainly Celery, Soft Suede, Rose Red, and Regal Rose) to color the image.  I stamped the image a second time onto Regal Rose card stock and cut out the "happy" sentiment so that I could place it with a Stampin' Dimensional onto the tag.  Finishing touches included accents of Dazzling Details and a glimmery red heart.  The ribbon, although it isn't an exact match for the Certainly Celery card stock, is from the Sale-a-Bration "Everyday Enchantment Ribbon & Brad Pack".  Wouldn't a friend, neighbor, co-worker, etc. like to receive this little birthday remembrance?  Have a stampin' good day . . . and stamp something nice for someone!

No comments: