Sunday, January 22, 2012

"TWITTERPATED" & BLOSSOM'D GIFT BOXES

Last week, I needed two little gift boxes and remembered that I had the perfect Sizzix die.  I love this box because it's a very generous size.  I kept the decorating very simple . . . I used Confetti White card stock (I think that's the name of it) to cut the boxes, wrapped them with "Twittepated" designer paper, and stamped the perfect tag using the sentiment from the "My Friend" stamp set, which was tied onto the handle using Baker's twine.  To create the flowers, I used the "Blossom" punch, curled the petals before stacking the flowers, and I placed a designer button in the center.  All products (with the exception of the box die) are from Stampin' Up!

3 comments:

Kimberly S. said...

Ooooo...cute boxes!! Can you tell me what the name of that box die is? I have a friend who needs some favors for her parents 50th anniversary party....and these would just be too cute!!

Patrice H said...

Where did you get the template for the boxes. You made them!! These are too cute great job!

Regina Andari - workinouttheinks.blogspot.com said...

Kimberly S, I hope you see this reply to your comment. The name of the die that I used for the boxes is Carry-All Box, and it's a Sizzix XL die. I love this die!