Wednesday, February 8, 2012

"EVERYDAY ENCHANTMENT" CORK COASTERS

This project makes a fun and useful housewarming or hostess gift. Pair it with the coordinating note card, and you’re all set! With all of the gorgeous Designer Series Papers from Stampin’ Up!, the possibilities are endless!!
The tutorial for this project, designed by Laurie Zoellmer, was posted today on Craft Project Central.

On Monday, I posted that I have a FREE one-month subscription to Craft Project Central, and the winner of this subscription is Judy, who wrote "Love your card. I have this set, but have yet to put stamp and ink together. Please let Dimples know that she will be in my prayers. I've walked her path. Love your blog!and would be tickled pink to receive the free subscription!I'd like to thank those of you who left comments!  Judy, I will contact you so we can get your subscription set up!

1 comment:

Judy said...

Wow Regina, What a nice surprise! Thank you so much! Looking forward to spending some quality time on Craft Project Central.