Sunday, February 5, 2012

"YOU'RE MY TYPE" HELLO

I like sketch challenges as much as I like Julie's missions every other week.  There's a pretty neat Creating Pretty Cards challenge this month on Craft Project Central that I decided to try, and you might want to try it, too.  My card features the following Stampin' Up! products:  Pool Party, Whisper White, and Calypso Coral card stock, Calypso Coral ruffled ribbon, "Sweet Shop" designer series paper, Hearts Collection Framelits die, Jewelry Tag punch, Beautiful Wings Embosslits die, and "You're My Type" stamp set.

1 comment:

KilkennyVFX said...

This is such a cheerful card! I love all of your details like the hearts and the little butterfly with the hello sentiment. Thanks for playing along with the Creating Pretty Cards Sketch Challenge at Craft Project Central!