Saturday, March 24, 2012

"FAITH IN NATURE" MASCULINE

Stampin' Up!'s "Faith in Nature" stamp set is just beautiful, and it seemed like the perfect choice for the masculine birthday card that I needed to make.  In a non-boastful way, I'm quite pleased with this card.  I stamped the pear image twice, but I colored and cut out one pear and leaf and placed them on the other stamped image with Stampin' Dimensionals.  The sentiment is from the ever-so-handy "Happiest Birthday Wishes" stamp set.  It just occurred to me that both stamp sets that I used to design this card are hostess sets, but I think they should be added to the catalog and stick around for a while because they're awesome!  Although this card started as a regular A2 size, I decided that a 4.25" square cut would be best so the tag wouldn't just be resting across a mass of Very Vanilla card stock.  I like how the tail of the tag hangs over the right edge of the card.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great color combo

Betty

Patrice Herrera said...

What a gorgeous card! I love that Pear and what you have done with it!