Thursday, April 19, 2012

DIGITAL DESIGN - GO NAUTICAL!

I'm still loving Stampin' Up!'s new digital download release, "Decorative Overlays" stamp brush set, which was used to create the wood-grain background on my card.  The sentiment is from another recent stamp brush set that I downloaded--and LOVE--"Fantabulous You" and, of course, the nautical images are from the digital "Nautical Expedition" designer paper collection.  After printing the digital images for this card, I used the following products (all from Stampin' Up!) to complete it:  Not Quite Navy and Crumb Cake card stock, Baker's twine (sponged with Early Espresso ink), Stampin' Dimensionals, and the following punches:  1-1/4" Circle, 1-3/8" Circle, Postage Stamp, and Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border.  The layout for this card was totally inspired by Craft Project Central's Creating Pretty Cards - Card Challenge #10
In this photo, you can see the dimension on this hybrid design.

2 comments:

Jacque said...

The first thing that came to my mind when I saw your card was WOW! What a great masculine card!Thanks for sharing!

KilkennyVFX said...

I love that you did a hybrid card! What a great way to show how to make your own background paper. This card is amazing!