Tuesday, April 17, 2012

DON'T WORRY . . . BE HAPPY

Stampin' Up! released new digital downloads for My Digital Studio today, and I purchased a few of them.  One of them, "Decorative Overlays", was used to adorn the corners of this card.  This is a really neat stamp brush set of overlays, which add just a little something perfect to any project.  The other digital content that I used includes "Twitterpated" and "Fantabulous You" stamp brush sets, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border, and "Summer Smooches" designer paper.  As you can plainly see, my printer is running low on ink and created stripes on my card stock, but I chose to work with the unexpected stripes--or let them work for me.  The colors used on this card are Island Indigo, Whisper White, Baja Breeze, and Calypso Coral.  If you are still wondering about My Digital Studio, you can try it FREE for 30 days!!! 

No comments: