Monday, June 25, 2012

"MAKE-IT-SNAPPY-MONDAY"

Happy Monday to you!  It's time for another MISM project, and this one features one of Stampin' Up!'s new hostess stamp sets, "Four Seasons", and one of the new "Delicate Designs" embossing folders.  I used an Aqua Painter and Summer Starfruit ink to highlight four of the embossed floral designs and added a rhinestone jewel to all four of them, plus one in the center of the stamped butterfly.  Other Stampin' Up! products used to create this card include the Scallop Circle die, 2-3/8" Scallop Circle punch, 1-1/4" and 1" Circle punches, Stampin' Dimensionals, Artichoke denim ribbon (retired), and "Friendly Phrases" stamp set.  I have to admit, and I may stand alone with my opinion, but the Summer Starfruit color is really beginning to grow on me!  When I first saw it, I immediately frowned and wondered WHY Stampin' Up! would choose the color of what one might find in a baby's diaper after his tummy ache subsides, but I'm learning that this color works much like a neutral in that it coordinates nicely with many colors.  I don't know that this color will be as beloved by me as Mellow Moss, but you haven't seen the last of it from me.

No comments: