Sunday, June 24, 2012

NAUTICAL SCRAPLING

After being at the beach this past week and without ANY stamping or paper crafting supplies, I just had to sit down tonight and make a card so I would know that I haven't forgotten how.  This is a very simple "scrapling" where, for the most part, I used scrap card stock.  Of course, this card isn't a standard size, but it will fit in an A2 envelope.  Stampin' Up! products used to create this quick card include Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Poppy Parade (retired), and Pacific Point card stock, white Baker's twine, 1-3/4" Circle punch, and the brand new Chevron embossing folder.  I used an Aqua Painter and ink (Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight, and Pacific Point) to color the rope designs on the sentiment. 

1 comment:

Ariel said...

this is so cute; I love that little sail boat. What a great way to use some stuff on your table :)