Thursday, June 7, 2012

PINWHEEL CARD

I've been slack this week about posting projects, and that's because I've been working on my class projects for next week and waiting for my big order from Stampin' Up!, which should arrive tomorrow.  Woohoo!!!!!  I made this quick card this morning and took the picture, but my camera and computer weren't communicating all day.  Pinwheels are, once again, making a comeback, and they're hard to resist because they're just so easy to make.  This card features the following Stampin' Up! products:  Wisteria Wonder designer paper, Vintage Wallpaper and Stripe embossing folders, "Petite Pairs" stamp set, Wisteria ruffled ribbon, white Baker's twine, rhinestone jewel, Boho Blossoms punch, and one of the Labels Collection Framelits dies.  The ladies at my class next week will be making a card similar to this using the brand new "Comfort Cafe" designer paper, new stamp set, and one of the new Bitty Banners Framelits dies. 

No comments: